Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I can't find any definitive answers on this - are there any other apps that integrate with the mini through the iPhone? :)
These are the ones I know of:
- Spotify
- Pandora
- Amazon Music
- Aupeo
- MOG
- GoPro
- Audible
- IHeartRadio

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
And Spotify's rival Deezer.

My understanding is that Deezer allows for full integration through Bluetooth too.

I use spotify as I get a free Premium subscription with my mobile contract, otherwise I'd choose Deezer as I think they are the same price.

(Incidentally I found out the free ad-supported version of Spotify doesn't allow for full integration, as you can only shuffle play your playlists not select a track from them.)

JustPark also integrates with the Nav system, to provide info on local parking spaces.

Glympse integrates and offers something but I can't figure out what it is!! Journey tracking and sharing, but only the last 10 miles or so of your journey (??)
I've never heard of Deezer - I'll have to check them out.

I forgot about Glympse! It lets you communicate your location to other users. The idea being you can let your friends know where you are if you're at a big event or you're driving to meet them.

Reactions: jeremybingham
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.