Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S** KOS Thunder Grey JCW on Cathedral Road next to the park..... anyone from this forum?

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
S** KOS Thunder Grey JCW on Cathedral Road next to the park..... anyone from this forum?

Will

Hiya, that would be me buddy!!

Well spotted.

Can't hide anywhere :)

Did I just see you about 20 mins ago at the lights at culverhouse cross roundabout?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya, that would be me buddy!!

Well spotted.

Can't hide anywhere :)

Did I just see you about 20 mins ago at the lights at culverhouse cross roundabout?

Unfortunately not me! But we do have similar looking cars! I see you most mornings to be fair as it’s on the way to work definitely should meet up one day!

Will

·
Registered
187 Posts
Great stuff. Yeah, would love to meet up and talk mini's soon. I will PM you my mobile and we can take it from there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Unfortunately not me! But we do have similar looking cars! I see you most mornings to be fair as it’s on the way to work definitely should meet up one day!

Will

Hiya, did you receive my message and number?

Cheers

·
Registered
84 Posts
Spotted a thunder grey F56 JCW entering the car park underneath 3 Assembly Square in Cardiff just after 2pm today. Didn't spot the plate though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spotted a thunder grey F56 JCW entering the car park underneath 3 Assembly Square in Cardiff just after 2pm today. Didn't spot the plate though.

Wasn’t me.... maybe it was SOC?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts