Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, been driving on the M40 today up to Oxford (me and the missus are doing the factory tour tomorrow :)) and we spotted this lovely 5 door mini cooper s cruising by us! It is a left hand drive which was surprising but nevertheless great to see it! Will take time to get used to the shape but I do like it!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I quite like it first impressions. Hopefully I'll see tomorrow on the mini factory tour in person! We were saying maybe if we're lucky enough to have children we will get a 5 door one haha!

But I still quite like this was tempted to wait until the 5 door was released but goodwood fos made me impatient to get a mini!

·
Registered
96 Posts
As I have to get a new company car, for some reason they oblige us to have 5 doors. So I am happy to have an extra two doors. While driving I won't be noticing them :). But still have the fun and more options than the other option: BMW 1 with 5 doors.
Here in Holland still have to wait until we can order this version. In UK, Belgium and Germany I can see them in de configuration. So patience. Which leaves me nuts to choose between the colors :).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.