Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, been driving on the M40 today up to Oxford (me and the missus are doing the factory tour tomorrow :)) and we spotted this lovely 5 door mini cooper s cruising by us! It is a left hand drive which was surprising but nevertheless great to see it! Will take time to get used to the shape but I do like it!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I quite like it first impressions. Hopefully I'll see tomorrow on the mini factory tour in person! We were saying maybe if we're lucky enough to have children we will get a 5 door one haha!

But I still quite like this was tempted to wait until the 5 door was released but goodwood fos made me impatient to get a mini!

·
Registered
90 Posts
3 door preferred by me. I'm still not keen on any of the other derivatives.

And, when you are "lucky enough to have kids", you'll end up with a diesel estate!!

If you're REALLY lucky, you might keep the Mini, and have a diesel estate.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Could you tell if that 3/4 panel was glass or a piano black plastic piece? Looks like jcw spoiler and wheels on that

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saw in the factory today! Looks great!

The 3/4 panel do you mean the rear window? If so this is glass!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Did you see any Clubman stuff in the factory?
I had thought production of the Clubman had stopped, or did you mean the new Clubman?

I imagined that they would be made in some secret until the official launch.

Exciting times for MINI!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't see anything I'm afraid! Was such a fascinating tour!

·
Registered
96 Posts
As I have to get a new company car, for some reason they oblige us to have 5 doors. So I am happy to have an extra two doors. While driving I won't be noticing them :). But still have the fun and more options than the other option: BMW 1 with 5 doors.
Here in Holland still have to wait until we can order this version. In UK, Belgium and Germany I can see them in de configuration. So patience. Which leaves me nuts to choose between the colors :).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts