Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw you this morning min! (Just!)

.....I was once waved at by a Silver Cayman on the brae up from the Whitecairns schoolhouse one morning (I was in our red Boxster GTS) ...could that have been you? I don't know anyone else with a silver Porsche (not that I know you, but you know what I mean ..... just putting 2 and 2 together!).....

I will be more on-the-ball in future! :nerd:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm in Kingseat, and have spotted you a few times passing the top of the road at that time.

I did wave to you a while back when still in the Cayman, at a similar time.

Reactions: donnaj1dlh

·
Registered
97 Posts
Donna, was that you behind me this morning? - I was the one 2 cars ahead weaving around to try and get a look...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was weaving about too to try and get you to see me!!! ha ha (the bonus of LED rings eh? Stick out like a sore thumb!) :nerd:

Darn that Corsa!

...are you the only one that adheres to the temp 40mph speed limit???!! ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Some folk get really annoyed at it too.

Same with the 20 down at the beach, since I almost got done by the police with hairdryer I stick to 20 there too. - that REALLY annoys people.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just spotted your photies on AMDetails FB page! Nice job. I'm loving the CS. Quick powerwash if you're in a hurry and job done :)

Alan does a fabulous job. Alan senior did my MINI and Alan junior did the Freelander and the Boxster.

You heading to the open day on the 6th? Outlaws are here that weekend so I doubt I'll get to sneak off :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just spotted your photies on AMDetails FB page! Nice job. I'm loving the CS. Quick powerwash if you're in a hurry and job done :)

Alan does a fabulous job. Alan senior did my MINI and Alan junior did the Freelander and the Boxster.

You heading to the open day on the 6th? Outlaws are here that weekend so I doubt I'll get to sneak off :(
Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering when he'd post them up they did that back in Sept. Pleased with the results.

Don't think I'll be heading out for the open day.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You filthy brute! Just saw you at lunchtime near Potterton, i was coming home from town in the Boxster. Can barely see your bonnet stripes for salt marks! Tsk tsk. I should go and snitch to Alan Medcraf!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ha ha! Yes it is getting pretty mingin'. I did clean it at the weekend so hopefully looked a bit cleaner this morning...

Hadn't seen your Mini for ages, was beginning to think it had gone back what with all the trouble you've had with it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.