Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning driving out of the Ramada Gateway on W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway!
Made me miss ours - currently driving a rental Hyundai Tucson in brown which couldn't be further removed from the Mini!

Spotted a fair few minis around Florida, and driven past Orlando Mini dealership who strangely enough had a rather empty forecourt...
Tempted to call in and see what aftermarket accessories they have?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've yet to see another VO on the road here in Phoenix. There's one at the showroom but that's it.

I usually don't go in for bold colors but I think this one is destined to be a classic. I went I planning to get a British racing green MCS, and walked out with a VO.

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
Me too. Just love it. So glad my wife persuaded me. She is a wolves fan so it its their colours!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm a Gunner but no one would get it here in the States if I got a Chilli Red Mini and plastered Arsenal logos all over it ;-)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have to say it's the only VO we've seen and we saw loads of Minis down in Miami. Seen a few F56s. Mini spotting is a bit more interesting in the US as not every other car is a Mini unlike the UK!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was on holiday last week (nr Kissimee) and saw a VO Cooper on the I4. Back home to UK yesterday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts