Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am telling on myself, but it is still worth sharing. I saw a post on a forum about a GDO clicker in a mini. Since mini does not offer this as an option there is a question about where to keep one that doesn't rattle around and a fellow forum member posted a picture that showed it velcroed to the driver sun visor. I went to Lowe's and bought the smallest clicker that would work with my power unit and stuck it on the underside of the visor. Since the visor is hard vinyl or plastic and the clicker was black it was virtually unnoticeable. We went on our happy journey and when it was time to return home I noticed the clicker was missing. We looked everywhere in the car, but there was no remote to be found. I guessed it had either fallen down hit the steering wheel and bounced out the window, or had fallen out when I opened the door, bounced on the sill plate and then was either picked up by someone or just missed in the parking lot. We stopped by a Hobby Lobby and then to Walmart for some new velcro tape and then to Lowe's for a new clicker. I had just finished programming and installing the new clicker when my wife asked if I wanted my jeans from yesterday washed, and I replied yes. Suddenly, I hear hysterical laughter and she was unable to answer my query about what was so funny. She carries my jeans into the computer room and there on the back of my mini belt was the velcro tape with the clicker stuck to it. Just call me Chevy!:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.