Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my JCW this week and love it. Looking to get into the 260-275 bhp range. Saw some tuning places but only in europe. I live in toronto canada. Anybody know of tuning places anywhere close or any ideas on how to get some extra horsepower out of this thing.
Cheers

· Registered
7 Posts
The NM Module will give a reported 20-30bhp and then you could go for a NM air intake or similar. which might free up a few more BHP and then you are looking at a performance exhaust system. :)

· Registered
144 Posts
This looks perfect. I'd probably leave it on the +23hp setting most of the time as to not damage the internals at all.

Love this, this is perfect. I didn't want something that claims to add 60hp+ that just sounds dangerous.

In Australia the best fuel we have is 98 octane premium, is this the same as 100+ in the states?

· Registered
615 Posts
This looks perfect. I'd probably leave it on the +23hp setting most of the time as to not damage the internals at all.

Love this, this is perfect. I didn't want something that claims to add 60hp+ that just sounds dangerous.

In Australia the best fuel we have is 98 octane premium, is this the same as 100+ in the states?
I think Australia measure in RON, same as EU so 98 RON is similar to 93 Octane in US

· Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Depends on what you call suitable. Will it work? No reason for it not to, because all it does id increase boost. Is it legal or will it effect your warranty? All depends on your dealer, insurance carrier, etc. Most people I know remove it before taking the car to the dealer for service or warranty work, so that's a non issue.

· Registered
303 Posts
Apparently there are differences between European and USA ECUs and the NM module is designed for the US market. What the differences are I don't know but UK NM distributors won't sell you the F56 module.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.