Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello Miniacs,
how are your minis doing?
anyone here with stage 2 jcw 420+ nm, tell me how long have you been driving it, any signs of problems?

What downpipes/catbacks you guys got.
Got an f56 Cooper s with 495nm, been driving it for 20 months or so like this... initially the clutch couldn’t handle it but I think that’s due to my bad driving and glazing it. Since fitted a cerametalic clutch and it’s been fine. No issues except higher oil consumption.

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got an f56 Cooper s with 495nm, been driving it for 20 months or so like this... initially the clutch couldn’t handle it but I think that’s due to my bad driving and glazing it. Since fitted a cerametalic clutch and it’s been fine. No issues except higher oil consumption.

Cheers,

Mike
nice! it is obviously manual, great to hear that really but how many miles since you tuned it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi - First post!

Flashed a Stage 2 Evolve Tuning ECU tune last week and the off-idle torque is so brutal that my OE clutch slips in every gear. Haven't tried to see if it slips in reverse yet Lol.

I am currently researching uprated clutches and will probably go with Lohan/Helix Organic clutch kit. I might as well throw in a Wavetrac limited-slip differential while I'm in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.