Mini Cooper Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
My car made 206bhp on a dyno which is what I've seen others at. Not too bad. So far I haven't heard of anyone using an ebb to increase boost. The ECU in the Mini/BMW are a bit of a bear to crack. Burger has a piggyback system out that brings 30bhp ang 40ft lbs of torque. I'm sure we'll see many more enter the arena.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Superchips here in the UK have one in the pipeline..
I have been talking with them over this. As said previously the F56 ECU is apparently hard to recode, due to corrective ECU management..
But I have been assured, a remap or piggyback system will be out. As soon as it is, I will post on here, as I am on the development list at Superchips..
Regards

·
Registered
9 Posts
Superchips here in the UK have one in the pipeline..
I have been talking with them over this. As said previously the F56 ECU is apparently hard to recode, due to corrective ECU management..
But I have been assured, a remap or piggyback system will be out. As soon as it is, I will post on here, as I am on the development list at Superchips..
Regards

Diesel Tuning UK also have a box for the PETROL F56 mini cooper

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-mini_cooper-(2014-)_f56-hatch-2.0-192-ps

Used Them a year ago to BOOST my Mini Cooper SD, great sevice.

Andy

·
Super Moderator
8,619 Posts
Like that! Somehow seems much better than over blowing it. I like modesty. ! My wife's nickname at work is Bing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.