Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed music on shuffle doesn't shuffle if you use the steering controls to change track (it does if you use the next buttons on the stereo)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
No I haven't, I've had mine 6 mths and not even put anything on the hard drive yet.....

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Yeah I've noticed this or if you do it too fast it will start again from the top of the playlist. I've also had it where no matter which song you select on the small screen in the speedo clock it doesn't want to play it when on shuffle, so I have to use the arrows on the MMI.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've not noticed anything like that I've given it a hard time trying to find music it's nit cracked yet ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
It used to work flawlessly for me but I noticed it stopped working a couple weeks ago. Used to be able to cycle through the tracks and hit 'ok' on the one I wanted but that doesn't work anymore. Also noticed that music doesn't automatically start playing again when I turn car on. Have to hit play on the phone. Not sure if it's an iPhone software issue or a Mini issue. Im running iOS 9.3.2

·
Registered
44 Posts
... and it magically started working again. I was switching between Podcasts and Music. Not sure if that had anything to do with it though. In any case its been working as expected for a week and a half or so.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For anyone still interested, I had a software update recently, and the steering wheel controls will now also shuffle as well as using the stereo buttons.

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
I can switch tracks on spotify boith in my f56 cooper media xl and now in our visual boost f54 coopers s. Up and down work fine, but cant move between albums or playlists. Samsung galaxy s4 mini via bluetooth!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts