Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased the Bonnet scoop, side scuttles and boot lid in stitched cabon for my Mini. But i am unable to find the mirror caps in the same look/material. I have written to my local dealer and multiple mini part outlets, without any useful response. It's as if they simply have vanished from the face of the earth.

I have spent hours trying to google with very limited luck. Besides from the Indonesian mini website still showing the product for the F56. And a large photo on the Maltesian website showing an F60 with the same mirror caps fitted. Both links attached below. The part numbers are stated on the Indonesian website, but were not recognized by anyone i have spoken to.

I hope some of you are able to help me out solve this mystery. It would complete the stitched carbon look on my car, but also it annoys me beyond anyones imagination that i can no longer find this part :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have recently purchased the Bonnet scoop, side scuttles and boot lid in stitched cabon for my Mini. But i am unable to find the mirror caps in the same look/material. I have written to my local dealer and multiple mini part outlets, without any useful response. It's as if they simply have vanished from the face of the earth.

I have spent hours trying to google with very limited luck. Besides from the Indonesian mini website still showing the product for the F56. And a large photo on the Maltesian website showing an F60 with the same mirror caps fitted. Both links attached below. The part numbers are stated on the Indonesian website, but were not recognized by anyone i have spoken to.

I hope some of you are able to help me out solve this mystery. It would complete the stitched carbon look on my car, but also it annoys me beyond anyones imagination that i can no longer find this part :)

I'm afraid I have come up with the same problem trying to search for this part and found this thread in addition to the 2 obscure mentions that you pointed out. Hopefully somebody will come up with new information to provide as I too would love to add this to my GP3. How do you like the side scuttles? Any pics installed?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts