Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine didn't come with the pack and would've loved it. I'm talking about the flat load floor. Has anybody here tried ordering off-market and installing? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Be prepared for sticker shock. As well as buying the trunk floor panel and the mounting brackets/catches either side, you need new side panels (item 11 below) to replace your existing items 10.

UK dealer prices are £130 for the panel (plus £50 if you want the net underneath) and £70 for each side panel, or £270 plus all the brackets/catches/fastenings. That's over $400 at today's exchange rate. Some US dealers may offer a better price but it will still be in the hundreds.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Be prepared for sticker shock.

Well that sucks. I bought my MCS via the MINI Next program (CPO) and it didn't come with the Storage pack. If I had spec'd it brand new, I would've opted for it at $250.

When I bought my MCS, my MA said that an OEM retrofit isn't available yet (I guess at least here in Michigan, USA). I think this is something I'd be willing to spend on because I have a constant need for a flat load cargo space.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go to Mini Mania, they sell a false bottom cover that works pretty well, I bought one.
What was your installation setup? Did you just place it unhinged on top of the boot floor or did your MINI come with the storage option paneling?

Mind sharing a photo or two of how you set it up? The photo on MINI Mania is just of the false floor set down. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.