Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Wondering what options to add to my order. Can anyone tell me if you can stream audio (music) from an iPhone if you have the enhanced Bluetooth option?

Thanks.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yes you can stream audio via Bluetooth.

This feature works with all major smartphone OS's, i.e. android, windows phone and iPhones.

You search and control the audio from the car and the album covers even appear where you have a colour screen.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fantastic. Thank you.

Dear god this car is getting more expensive by the day with all the extras I keep adding....

·
Registered
208 Posts
At least the current build delays will give you lots of time to save up haha!! ;-)

Reactions: cosmic68

·
Registered
72 Posts
the bluetooth audio option needs to be selected - it doesnt come coupled with standard bluetooth.

you can always use the usb / and jack socket if you so wish... album art still comes thru (via usb) and the audio can also be via usb, if your phone supports... if not then use the headphone jack to the right of the usb socket... :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
seems like USB is a better option than bluetooth - otherwise you will have to have your phone on charge as well. any idea how many usb/aux plugs are available for connection/charging?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tell you why I was asking (I'm sure they may be a thread elsewhere about this), but rather marvellously if you order the Enhanced Bluetooth option (you may need chill pack in 1st place), you get for free:

Visual boost radio
Armrest
Mini Connected

This would come in excess of £350 if separate. Was too good not to add/pass over. Needless to say, I added!

·
Registered
998 Posts
I tell you why I was asking (I'm sure they may be a thread elsewhere about this), but rather marvellously if you order the Enhanced Bluetooth option (you may need chill pack in 1st place), you get for free:

Visual boost radio
Armrest
Mini Connected

This would come in excess of £350 if separate. Was too good not to add/pass over. Needless to say, I added!
Same reason i ordered it

·
Registered
189 Posts

Visual boost radio
Armrest
Mini Connected

Hi,
you do not need the Chilli pack in order to have Media XL pack or Enhanced Bluetooth.
In fact I believe you do not even need Enhanced Bluetooth in order to stream music from your phone. I am sure the test drive car I had did not have it yet I did connect my iphone via bluetooth whilst I took the car out.

Texy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts