Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has anyone fitted an upper strut brace on their f56 yet? If so stick up some pictures so we can see what's available :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
It's a direct fit. I called them when I saw it online. I think it's a little pricey.
I agree about the price Peter.....I bought a Weicher's brace from Germany a few years back & it was less than $300 shipped as I recall. I guess it's just a matter of development costs and supply & demand....they'd be smart to sell them for $250 - $300 range and they'd sell a ton! ;)

$400 is being a bit greedy imo...maybe a possible group buy?...or wait for the dust to settle on the new F56 and the prices will come down due to competition (or wising up!).

I do like the red one though! :D

John

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Yes the red would be my choice also. Maybe with the Sema show around the corner we'll see some other parts hit the market for the F56.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Honestly guys. The body on the F56 is pretty stiff room all reports and my experience of owning one for a year. Just get a nice red plastic pipe and glue it between the strut towers. It will probably do the same to the handling and cost way less! I know they look cool but unwired-up driving light are a way better bang for your buck/pound IMHO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts