Mini Cooper Forum banner
161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am curious, I have a 2018 Countryman SE PHEV, last 7 of VIN 3E56492 , with the current versions listed as MEDIA: MB-006.007.050 , HMI: HB-006.026.050 , I am wondering if it is possible to upgrade to full screen Apple Carplay, and for GPS syncing of the clock?

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I’m fully turned around about what I need for CarPlay activation.
2018 Mini Cooper S
MINI Connected and NBT Evo iDrive (ID4) system with Navigation Professional (8.8” screen). No MINI Apple CarPlay preparation (S6CPA) on vin breakdown sheet.

bimmertech states activation only needed but then vin links to CarPlay retrofit @$399. NOPE.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
280 Posts
So I’m fully turned around about what I need for CarPlay activation.
2018 Mini Cooper S
MINI Connected and NBT Evo iDrive (ID4) system with Navigation Professional (8.8” screen). No MINI Apple CarPlay preparation (S6CPA) on vin breakdown sheet.

bimmertech states activation only needed but then vin links to CarPlay retrofit @$399. NOPE.

Any help would be appreciated.
PM sent

·
Registered
2017 F54 Clubman All4 Cooper S
5 Posts
Hi I am new to the forums, based in the UK and recently picked up a 2017 F54 Clubman Cooper S with the XL media pack and nav.

looking to get Apple car play wireless connectivity and functionality. Can anyone on here point me to some one who can guide me as to the specifics of what’s needed, ie replacement headset, wifi antenna and coding? And then supply at a good price :)
G.

·
Registered
Clubman F54 JCW LCI 306HP & Clubman F54 SD 190HP
578 Posts
Hi I am new to the forums, based in the UK and recently picked up a 2017 F54 Clubman Cooper S with the XL media pack and nav.

looking to get Apple car play wireless connectivity and functionality. Can anyone on here point me to some one who can guide me as to the specifics of what’s needed, ie replacement headset, wifi antenna and coding? And then supply at a good price :)
G.
Hi. If your infotainment has touch you can do allot. Flash to 2022, enable full screen carplay etc etc. I can help you with that ndal2 or sb2002 also can… send me or them a pm we can help you out

161 - 180 of 184 Posts