Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FANTASTIC NEWS...............I was informed today that Mini has announced at the dealer level this week that they are moving forward with the Superleggara. Deliver is for next year 2016
I was told that pricing and first delivery info will be released sometime next week. I am game.

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FANTASTIC NEWS...............I was informed today that Mini has announced at the dealer level this week that they are moving forward with the Superleggara. Deliver is for next year 2016
I was told that pricing and first delivery info will be released sometime next week. I am game.
I forgot to add, that it will be a Limited Edition model.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Great news. If they are bringing it in that quickly thrn it must be using an existing drive train and probably most of the current interior

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
Sounds exciting i reckon my wife will just about be ready to change her roadster s when this comes out!

Reactions: kenl

·
Registered
508 Posts
Remember that this is a roadster version of the F54 Clubman, so a size bigger than the F56 Mini. With all body panels unique, and 'limited edition' (ie, built at a subcontractors factory, such as Steyr?) expect an eye-watering price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts