Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
I heard about that during Southwest MINI Fest, pretty unfortunate since I heard nothing but good things about Euro Tech.
We have two indy shops in Las Vegas that the MINI club works with, Kensington Motor Cars and Elliot's Auto Service. Kensington is strictly British car (MINI, Jaguar, and Rover) and Elliot's does imports and domestics.

Since they're 2 miles from my house we use Kensington for any R50 service and they'll be serving the F56 as soon as it's out of warranty.

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
769 Posts
DR I never made it to the SW Mini Fest so I did not find out till today. The 1st Impression with LeSueur Car Company was less than stellar imho and will not bring me back......sadly..... because Jerry is one great mechanic and very trustworthy.
Since you missed out on SW Mini Fest you'll have to come out to Las Vegas in late May for A MINI Vacation in Vegas - 12 (AMVIV). We've got some good stuff planned this year.
First impressions are huge, that's the main reason we use Kensington the owner Bill has treated us right from the first time we walked into his shop.

Reactions: Evlkarl
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.