Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have roof rails but I can't figure out how many boards this can hold?: http://www.shopminiusa.com/PRODUCT/462/MINI-SURFBOARD-HOLDER

I've called the dealer and wasn't really any help cause he said there is no specific number but in the picture there is only one but he doesn't know if they can be stacked or not, like most racks I've seen. It would really help if anybody knew or even used this before cause I won't order it if it can't carry more than one board.
Thanks

·
Registered
763 Posts
Same, I couldn't get a solid answer. From the looks of it it appears to hold only one board.
I put rack pads and straps on the MINI roof racks to hold mine down.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have any recommendations on pads and straps. I haven't done research on those, I've kinda been all about getting everything made by mini lol

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have the MINi roof racks which are flat, And found FCS pads that fit around them. They make pads for round or flat bars so what to get depends on your roof rack. For straps I use Creatures of Leasure tie down straps, they won't scratch a board if it's not in a bag and lock better than D-ring style. I have a 5 hour drive to surf so my boards make the trip in a travel bag. I use the pads once I'm there from my buddy's house to the beach. For pads, FCS, Creatures, Dakine, they're all about the same really.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts