Mini Cooper Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2022 F56 MINI Cooper S in Island Blue
87 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, alot going on. Here is the picture of my harness to compare it to yours @CoachCookie it looks like everything is the same except I have the extra wire that is Black w/ brown stripe on the end
I have 6 wires in this order:
Black w/ yellow stripe
Grey w/ purple stripe
Grey w/ blue stripe
Brown
Black w/ white stripe
Black w/ brown stripe
Finger Networking cables Electronic component Tool Audio equipment

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got my clear/smoked VLAND branded UJ tail lights installed yesterday (on a 2023 Cooper SE). They function the same as everyone's - no horizontal turn signal indicator. Brakes and turn signal are the vertical bar.

Really hoping someone can figure out how to get the horizontal signal working, but either way I like the look much better!

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm still hoping and wishing that folks can get this figured out. Even if I could figure out how to separate the brake and turn lights on the factory U.S. UJ lights, I'd be happier than I am now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, alot going on. Here is the picture of my harness to compare it to yours @CoachCookie it looks like everything is the same except I have the extra wire that is Black w/ brown stripe on the end
I have 6 wires in this order:
Black w/ yellow stripe
Grey w/ purple stripe
Grey w/ blue stripe
Brown
Black w/ white stripe
Black w/ brown stripe View attachment 79330
Thanks for posting up your harness. Agree it looks like yours is the same, just has the additional black/brown stripe wire on the end. Still don't understand why mine has only 5 wires and yours is the full 6...

I have not had any time to mess with this as of late. I am hopeful for something maybe this weekend but up in the air. If you learn anything in regards to if it's wiring or coding keep us posted!

Got my clear/smoked VLAND branded UJ tail lights installed yesterday (on a 2023 Cooper SE). They function the same as everyone's - no horizontal turn signal indicator. Brakes and turn signal are the vertical bar.

Really hoping someone can figure out how to get the horizontal signal working, but either way I like the look much better!

View attachment 79351
It's so interesting to me that everyone else seems to just have the vertical section for brakes, and mine illuminates the entire UJ section too. TBH I'm ok with the entire UJ section lighting up for brakes as it stands out more than just the vertical sliver. Regardless, like you said, they look way better!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts