Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to comment on or "Big Up" (as the yuffs say) the excellent service that I have had so far from Mini Peterborough, only matched by the service that my wife gets from Citroen Peterborough.

I've been to a lot of dealers in Peterborough, including BMW (who were frankly ambivalent about my money) and Marshall's (don't get me started). Can strongly recommend talking to Darren Davy in Peterborough Mini.

·
Super Moderator
8,749 Posts
Good to hear it. Marshalls eh,we had very short dealings with marshalls in Lincoln.wonder if its the same chain. We fancied an evoque. They were awful so we bought a mini!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to hear it. Marshalls eh,we had very short dealings with marshalls in Lincoln.wonder if its the same chain. We fancied an evoque. They were awful so we bought a mini!
Hi Jeremy, They are one in the same, service in Peterborough was okay (ish) when I was spending the money, individuals were great, but as a whole it was shocking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.