Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to do this or do I always have to turn one up/down and then the other?

Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
i think you can't do that

·
Registered
386 Posts
Try pressing driver's side dial to synchronize the settings. That's the way it works on my BMW .... pretty much the same arrangement.

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
Nope; you turn one if you want them both the same you turn the other. Quite a lot of comments on here about this but, personally having never had a car with separate controls the fact they are is just a bonus!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Can't say I've even thought about and the first car I've owned with the feature.

My side is normally in the mid 20's Mrs DB has her side 20 or under :)

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
Help my apostrophe obsession has been aroused. Can't resist so here we go.

Apostrophe shows possession or belonging and contraction ie shortening of a word.

Strictly speaking phone should be 'phone as it's(it is) short for telephone. Contraction!

Possession: one telephone connection to the car belongs to one handset. My phone's connection is not working. More than one then yes phones'. I had two phones. Neither of the phones' connections were working.

SO SORRY GUYS TOTALLY OFF TOPIC BUT BUT THE APOSTROPHES ARE MY OBSESSION..As most of you will know I really don't bother much on the forum with any correct grammar as it is all about the content but if brought up sorry cannot resist!

As a teacher incorrect use drives me potty. End of subject from me. Back to Minis!0:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Help my apostrophe obsession has been aroused. Can't resist so here we go.

Apostrophe shows possession or belonging and contraction ie shortening of a word.

Strictly speaking phone should be 'phone as it's(it is) short for telephone. Contraction!

Possession: one telephone connection to the car belongs to one handset. My phone's connection is not working. More than one then yes phones'. I had two phones. Neither of the phones' connections were working.

SO SORRY GUYS TOTALLY OFF TOPIC BUT BUT THE APOSTROPHES ARE MY OBSESSION..As most of you will know I really don't bother much on the forum with any correct grammar as it is all about the content but if brought up sorry cannot resist!

As a teacher incorrect use drives me potty. End of subject from me. Back to Minis!0:)
Everyday is a learning day!

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
I know I can only tell if one is max up the other max down! Tend to leave them the same.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't like this intensity setting i feel like it takes away from being fully automatic

I liked the old way of just setting the temperature and then the car will blow as fast as it can to get to the desired temperature...

Now I constantly have to adjust this intensity if it gets cold or get warm, it just doesn't maintain the temperature properly:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
Just put it on auto and fan up to max set the temp and you get that ie the fan blows as hard as you set it 'till the temp you want is reached then settles. Same.

Reactions: Patch81
1 - 17 of 17 Posts