Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hmmm... well let's hope it all eventually comes true. :|

So... this journey mate app... any iphone users tried it? I guess it shows up as part of mini connected does it?
When I looked at this app a few weeks ago, it had pretty poor reviews. Mostly people saying that the new version no longer supported google maps send to car function. Now the app seems to have disappeared from iTunes Store completely?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I can get very little to work on Mini and android - terrible. One of the reasons why I want to change to an iphone 6 later this year! I have very little support showing for my note 2!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I changed to an iPhone 5S specifically so it would work with the car, and haven't had much joy with the apple apps either. The phone claimed that I needed to download an additional app for it to work, then redirected to a dead page within the iTunes App Store. Now the connected and journey mate apps seem to have disappeared entirely. I am hoping that it is because they are going to relaunch revamped versions soon. Certainly, the last time the app was available, it had 1.5 stars out of 5, and loads of complaints that it had become unusable. Would be interesting to see if anyone else has had anymore luck?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts