Mini Cooper Forum banner

Test Drive: Mini One vs. Cooper?

15K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Midnight Black 
#1 ·
Hi everyone

I have ordered a Mini One (petrol) but haven't actually test driven one. I've test driven the Mini Cooper which was AMAZING!!! Was wondering if anyone has driven the Mini One and could tell me what it's like?

I've read all the reviews from Whatcar, Autocar etc and they have praised it. Seems to be very few reviews of the 1.2 engine compared to the Cooper though. I hope it's quite nippy still!

Would of gone for a Cooper engine but as I've just turned 20, I'd thought I'd keep my insurance down :(

Many thanks!

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone for your replies! Really helpful. Can't believe I purchased a car without even driving the engine lol. But have been told that there isn't much difference. Just need enough power to overtake all the slow drivers, ugh!! Was worth spending more money on options I think :)

Discussion starter · #14 ·
into the TEENS
28 days to go!!!!
whats the latest status update on your car?
think they will be built this or next week!!!! :D:D:D
I'm getting so excited! My countdown says 18 days left until the third week in September!!! :D My dealer hasn't given me an update for about a week or given me the VIN number. Do you think I should ask him? I feel bad for having to email him loads of times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.