Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had a few days to think about what happened to me a few days back

But I stand by decision

I live to write and write to live it's something unique with me I'm sure everyone feels the same though when a thought needs to reach out and everyone can express themselves how they so choose to do.

I'm afraid that I feel I've been singled out by some writers on here who I won't mention - and personally I wouldn't like them to do so further again - as someone who writes I feel that when I'm being picked on for what I write I find that to be intolerable - again if I have caused anyone harm here I apologise - but the truth is I feel that I've been singled out all be it by the minority and therefore I know that they will always be around to provoke.

I don't need that heat and neither do I welcome it.

To the rest; thank you for allowing me to be a part of the ride - it was brilliant whilst it lasted - safe travels and whatever lies in front Godspeed to all.

·
Registered
205 Posts
:eek: Did I miss something? What the heck happened?

I'm sorry to see you go. I liked reading your posts and replies

·
Registered
78 Posts
Don't let the [email protected]$tards grind you down GoKart, you'll be missed. I have looked forward to your posts and will be sorry to see you go!
Your humour has been appreciated by most on this forum and you have provided a great deal of help to those when necessary.
I hope you change your mind but if not, so long and thanks for all the fish. James and I will remember you when we pick up our VO and raise a glass to you!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think it's a total crying shame that such a good funny member should think he has to leave cos a member thinks it's ok to bully.... sorry but that's what it was I knew when he posted it he was targeting GK7 why because he brings humour into the debate. Well he got his way this forum will go the same way as other and become boring and stale. Sorry but it's not for me also

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Unless I've missed something, I haven't seen bullying around. There were two people that had different opinion on what's funny and what's not. That's all, isn't it?

If GoKart7 wishes to leave, it's his choice and I would respect that. But I hope it's not related to that single event I am aware of.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Noooooooooo

GoKart if you dare leave I'm going to hunt you down and bring you back.

Please reconsider, you make this forum fun.

Let the other people go.....we're all on your side!

Who else am I going to take the p*ss out of if you go.

Please don't go

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
I respect GoKart7's point of view. I'm not jazzed with the manner in which opinions and words were expressed in public, as I stated previously. For what it's worth I really enjoyed GoKart7's humor and whit. He always welcomed new member's, yes there was the off topic times. He also has a wealth of knowledge that he shared with many not because he had to but because he felt it would do them good.

In the future if you have a problem with another member please take it off the Forum and into Private PERIOD..

Thank you

·
Registered
340 Posts
I respect GoKart7's point of view. I'm not jazzed with the manner in which opinions and words were expressed in public, as I stated previously. For what it's worth I really enjoyed GoKart7's humor and whit. He always welcomed new member's, yes there was the off topic times. He also has a wealth of knowledge that he shared with many not because he had to but because he felt it would do them good.

In the future if you have a problem with another member please take it off the Forum and into Private PERIOD..

Thank you
I completely agree with you Peter. Well said!

Reactions: Washy and pjsjr13

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very sad news...please reconsider!! :(

I thought the humour and banter was great and had believed everyone was enjoying it until recently. It's such a shame those that had issue didn't realise the absolutely invaluable advice that @GoKart7 has given people on this forum.

The balance between lots of very useful information vs some off topic laughs was fantastic.

It won't be the same :(

·
Super Moderator
7,900 Posts
I too joined this forum partly because of go karts wonderful humourful ramblings. I love Em. Please don't go. Don't let one person spoil the fun of hundreds of others.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have been talking to GoKart and I don't think he's going to change his mind.

Trust me I tried.

On the other hand, I don't think we should have a mass walkout of the forum.

It was GoKart's decision to leave and his alone. Yes, it will be less fun without him around, but I don't think we should be punishing the moderators, or cutting off our noses to spite our faces because of it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts