Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

After waiting half a year for my Mini One, I picked it up today. It was definitely love at first sight!

Here is my spec. I think this might be the highest spec Mini One around :D

PEPPER PACK....
Cloth/ Leatherette
Metallic Midnight Black
LED headlights (worth every single penny)
16" Victory Spokes in black
Chrome Line Exterior
Chrome Line Interior
Visual Boost
Piano Black Trim
Armrest
Multi-function controls on steering wheel and cruise control
Deletion of rear badge (so people think it's a Cooper, hehe)

I would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone on this forum! I know I have had many questions about all the spec and options and if it wasn't for this group I would of just ended up with a very basic model, so thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks lush Midnight Black - you must be very happy.

Also like the cloth seats - what are they called - and are they comfortable? I'm asking this as I may well be speccing up a new mini early next year so could trade off the leather with these which could go some way to justifying a HUD.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Grats on getting your Mini. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. It's a really GREAT looking.

After a 4 month wait I'll be getting mine the end of this week.

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Like it and like your thinking 're the badge delete. No one would know and it really looks lovely. Lots of great driving times now. I wish I'd tried the 1.2 will do at some point it is a great engine they say.

·
Registered
734 Posts
At last Midnight Black and it looks like you had a great day to collect it as well!

Do I recognose Snows Mini in Portsmouth? That's where I bought mine too :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very Nice! Glad the long wait it over. I agree the LED lights are fantastic, and love driving it, ive done 300+ miles and had to re-fill mine already, only had it since tuesday afternoon!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for everyone's nice comments and apologies for a slight later response....I have been just driving around randomly in my new car!
@Sunster - The seats are great! Really comfortable and the rest of my family have commented on how snug they were! Really like them being half leather/ leatherette!
@Bullskie and @Sport197 - Great news to hear about your estimated delivery times! Don't forget to upload lots of pictures when you get yours
@jeremybingham - The 1.2T petrol is great! Just feels like the Cooper and sounds equally as good!
@MintMark - It is indeed Snows Mini, they have been brilliant throughout the whole process! :D
@Totallyrandom @profiteroles @pjsjr13 and @dinger - Thank you for your comments!
@Christian6984 - I think I'm going to find myself just going for random drives for no reason quite often! The LED's look stunning at night :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congratulations! It looks great! After the incredible patience you've shown to get to this point, you are entitled to all the gratuitous driving you can possible fit in a day. Enjoy and safe driving!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congratulations! It looks great! After the incredible patience you've shown to get to this point, you are entitled to all the gratuitous driving you can possible fit in a day. Enjoy and safe driving!
Thank you very much Wheee! If this long process has taught me anything, it would be I have way more patience than I thought I have! :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Very happy for you, Midnight. A great-looking Mini. The interior looks top-end. Particularly like the Victory wheels, which is what I'm getting with my BRG when I pick it up on Saturday. Happy driving!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very happy for you, Midnight. A great-looking Mini. The interior looks top-end. Particularly like the Victory wheels, which is what I'm getting with my BRG when I pick it up on Saturday. Happy driving!
Thank you Shigaman. I was worried about the Victory wheels looking too small but they look great! Perfect size :) Glad to hear your wait is not long now! Looking forward to seeing the BRG!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.