Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
very good info.

The MINI Clubman is not just all new but entirely re-imagined from its the previous generation. The 2016 Clubman is based on the UKL2 platform that offers not just dramatically more space than the previous generation but more interior volume than either the four door (F55) MINI or the Countryman. In short this is MINI’s first serious attempt at what is called a family car. Thus MINI has invested an enormous sum in making this not only the perfect family vehicle but something that still feels like a MINI.

http://www.motoringfile.com/2015/09/28/the-definitive-mini-clubman-buyers-guide/

·
Registered
508 Posts
I hadn't realised until reading that article that the F54 Clubman introduces the new 8-speed auto box replacing the 6-speed used with the same engines in all other models.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I hadn't realised until reading that article that the F54 Clubman introduces the new 8-speed auto box replacing the 6-speed used with the same engines in all other models.

Yes this was rumoured before launch that the box that is in my BMW may be making a entrance in new clubman , well if it is the same box its superb for a Non Dual clutch box , very fast and down the ratio's good news for mini owners that like an auto for sure

·
Registered
296 Posts
Didn't want to start a new thread. But I've just had an invitation through the post to the new clubman vip showroom event at my local dealer. Probably sent it as compensation for the poor service I received when I'd just bought the car.

Not sure whether I want to ever set foot in that dealer again though! Shame I can't use it at another dealer showroom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts