Mini Cooper Forum banner

361 - 380 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Here is, probably, the car I enjoyed the most so far ! love it ... Just do ! From style to performance and behaviour now.

Very, very nice color ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
JCW F56 From Australia

Thanks for letting me join guys. i recently sold my cooper S R53 which was a great introduction into the Mini world and i have just picked up Rocky a F56 JCW.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Delivered yesterday ... very pleased with dealer delivery process. Orlando MINI is great! A few custom touches ... Chili Red mirrors and Red/Black coco mats. A few other mods scheduled, but waiting delivery on parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's here!!!

Spec:
2017 JCW in Melting Silver
Chili pack
Media pack
Folding mirrors
Reversing camera
colour line Glowing read to match the red on the JCW seats
Mini Connect
Rear PDC

Now the add ons:
Pro Aero kit minus the silly rear wing add ons. So the front flicks and the whole rear diffuser in standard black.
Paired with the Pro Exhaust with the chrome tips as I don't have any carbon elsewhere. Pop Pop Bang Bang!

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
With DDC

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Thank you Sushinurse, did you have any problems? They say that some people using lowered springs (Eibach or H&R) in combination with VDC / DDC find braking "vibrations".

It's the only thing that still prevents me from doing it on my JCW. :eek:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thank you Sushinurse, did you have any problems? They say that some people using lowered springs (Eibach or H&R) in combination with VDC / DDC find braking "vibrations".

It's the only thing that still prevents me from doing it on my JCW. :eek:

Not at all it’s perfect to me.. do it it’s a cheap mod if you don’t like put the previous springs on

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

361 - 380 of 403 Posts