Mini Cooper Forum banner

381 - 400 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Not at all it’s perfect to me.. do it it’s a cheap mod if you don’t like put the previous springs on

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Thanks a lot.

Next Thursday 15/02/2018 I have an appointment with the mechanic (no MINI) for the assembly of the Eibach springs.

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
ALL all black !

·
Registered
266 Posts
Work in progress....

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Red with black roof/accents. I would like to add a side splitter to match front and wheels moulding but couldn’t find anything yet :(

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Red with black roof/accents. I would like to add a side splitter to match front and wheels moulding but couldn’t find anything yet /forum/images/smilies/tango_face_sad.png
Awesome, looks fantastic. What wheels/tyres/suspension is that?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Red with black roof/accents. I would like to add a side splitter to match front and wheels moulding but couldn’t find anything yet :(
I am interested in this information as well. :x

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am interested in this information as well. :x
Thank you!

Sure, here is the info:

Wheels: Vorsteiner V-FF 108 18x8 +45 (Need a 3mm spacer maybe 1.5mm could work, wheel was less than a finger nail width agains the stock brakes)
Tyres: Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R 215/40R-18 (I actually didnt like them, I'll go for more sticky next round, they cannot handle the Manic Stage 2 on lower gears, and will go with 225, there is still some space left)
Suspension: Just H&R Springs from USA (Some friends told me Euro version drop less or more, cant remember right now)

I attached some pictures before the spacers, way too close and unsure if during a trackday the heat can make the calipers expand and hit the wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
****, so far the best looking Mini I have ever seen! Those wheels are simply stunning! May I ask you which color shade are those wheels please?

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Them Vorsteiners look awesome but boy they are not cheap. I would put 3 locks on per wheel just too sleep at night.:eek:

19" V-FF Style Wheels - Set Of Four $2200.00

·
Registered
266 Posts
Reactions: Denso

·
Registered
449 Posts
My Countryman JCW (F60):

Which pairs (does not replace) with my other F56 JCW

Reactions: Flunx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Our new-to-me family brat, and quarantine escape pod! I've ditched the run-flats and will be putting on Koni Special Active struts soon (no active damper package).

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have this beautiful 2019 F56 3 cylinder but i've been in the search for more power and i've seen how my car has the same value as an used 2016-2017 jcw, would you recommend upgrading even if it means loosing the 7 speed dct, apple CarPlay and all those new features?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ooooh that is nice, but honestly you could jump only to the S (and not JCW) and it would be upgrade aplenty. The difference between S and JCW is less than between base and S. Personally I got the JCW just because it's the preowned available with a soft top at the time though I do hope it will hold value a little better. Still paid $28k for it with 34k miles!

381 - 400 of 403 Posts