Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With ECU reprogramming being a common practice for all models of MINI, I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone is running, mods and performance wise.

Could also turn into a good resource for those seeking the same performance path.

Will also be interesting to see how long everyone has been driving their F-series modified and how they feel about the mods.

I'll start:
2017 F56 JCW
Forge intercooler fitted by myself and subsequent dyno tune by DervTech for 305hp and 450Nm.
6000 smooth, fast miles completed since the tune.

I had the JCW Pro suspension installed when I purchased the car, so it has always handled well and the Uniroyal RS3 rubber gives excellent traction.
This thing has a voracious appetite for twisty A-roads and two 6th gear powerbands which can only really be used on a track.

Edited to add dyno graph:

What have you guys got going on under the bonnet?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey,

Good to hear you have had success with your mods.

Mine are as follows:

2015 MCS

Forge intercooler
Forge charge and intake pipes
Cravenspeed induction kit
JCW pro exhaust
JCW pro brake kit
Quaife LSD
Helix cerametalic 6 paddle clutch
Team Dynamics Pro race wheels
Manic Stage 2 map
Michelin pilot cup 2 tyres

315 hp / 488nm

2 years with the map now and 20/30 thousand miles no issues. Much improved power and response since fitting the charge and boost pipes (but I did have a leak prior.. only discovered when fitting new pipes) most of the work was done by lohen in staffordshire.

Cheers,

Mike
IMG_6393.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
With ECU reprogramming being a common practice for all models of MINI, I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone is running, mods and performance wise.

Could also turn into a good resource for those seeking the same performance path.

Will also be interesting to see how long everyone has been driving their F-series modified and how they feel about the mods.

I'll start:
2017 F56 JCW
Forge intercooler fitted by myself and subsequent dyno tune by DervTech for 305hp and 450Nm.
6000 smooth, fast miles completed since the tune.

I had the JCW Pro suspension installed when I purchased the car, so it has always handled well and the Uniroyal RS3 rubber gives excellent traction.
This thing has a voracious appetite for twisty A-roads and two 6th gear powerbands which can only really be used on a track.

Edited to add dyno graph:
View attachment 68075

What have you guys got going on under the bonnet?
Hey,

How are the lower gears on the JCW with your map are able to get the power down? I remember reading that you guys have slightly different ratios to the MCS, I struggle with 3rd gear at times even in really good conditions... 2nd gear is very tricky to find a sweet spot now as it flairs up very easily..

Cheers,

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts