Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the dealer with our new Volcanic Orange MINI Cooper S. Just one picture for now as a thunderstorm with potential quarter-sized hail is brewing outside.

The MINI is beautiful inside and out. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats! I really like Volcanic Orange.

Looking at your signature I see you put your Status chronology; wow less than 2 months from Ordered to Delivered. Impressively quick!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
49 days and 1 hour from the time I placed the order until we arrived at the dealer to start the process of picking up the car. Not that I was tracking the time or anything. :)

Reactions: Escho83

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
49 days and 1 hour from the time I placed the order until we arrived at the dealer to start the process of picking up the car. Not that I was tracking the time or anything. :)
Quite amazing when you think about it! Wonderful looking MINI!

Congrats,

John

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the dealer is Baron MINI. I grew up in the Midwest, ice and or snow storms are part of life. Fortunately I can work remotely should the need arise, so if the weather outside is frightful, Chota and I will stay inside. :)

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
I do not miss those winters I have been living in Kansas City for 15 Years before I moved to Phoenix. I rather die of thirst than slip and fall in my Driveway.:D

The Car looks great I hope you can plenty of smiles out of it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Coming from a Canadian... I am looking forward to sliding the MINI around this winter to learn how to recover from same, every car has their own indignant tendencies on snow and ice.

But other than that I hate winter, and dread the first storm and the morons it releases on the roads.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Car hockey season is never fun. Fortunately I don't have to travel far to work - 4-ish miles - all in town, so I can avoid the worst of the bad bad-weather drivers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.