Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Visited my local dealer on Friday and after a great test drive ordered my first Mini!

I've owned several BMW's but this will be my first ever Mini.

Spoke to the dealer today and the car is scheduled to go into production next week for delivery w/c 14th December.

This forum's been really useful in helping me decide what configuration to get (could the various options be any more complicated!?)

Many thanks to all of you.

Attached screen shot from the online configurator!

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Spoke to the dealer today and the car is scheduled to go into production next week for delivery w/c 14th December.
Congrats!! My order went into production on 11/19. Where are you located? I am in the US but might get mine delivered w/c 7 Dec, then :D:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats!! My order went into production on 11/19. Where are you located? I am in the US but might get mine delivered w/c 7 Dec, then :D:D
I'm in the UK. Dealer told me it typically takes 3-4 weeks from order to delivery. Not sure about how long it takes to ship to the US, but here's hoping you get your car before the holidays!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Wow that's quick! Maybe it's the time of year but most folk have 8-12 weeks to wait. Roll on Xmas then! Yay!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I agreed my deal late afternoon Friday 6th November. Collecting the car this Friday 27th November. So 3 weeks from order to delivery...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Check the sailings from Southampton (UK) to the port closest to you for a realistic delivery time. West Coast is typically 8 - 12 weeks (most is the voyage from the UK to the US).

It is important tom remember most UK factories shutdown for Christmas. Bear that in mind when calculating delivery times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts