Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Always remember to go a little wider when turning right on the wrong side of the road... Long queue of traffic to get to work the other day and there was nothing coming the other way, so I decided to save myself fifteen minutes of waiting and shoot down the wrong side of the road and then turn right on to a cobbled street with high kerbs... Next thing I know the back of my car bounces off the kerb... Combination of rushing and lack of turning angle. :(

£50 fix, however I'll be sure to question the quality when it's done this Friday.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The first scratch is always the worst. My previous wheels were in mint condition for five years after I scratched one of them trying to get into a tight parking space at Ikea. I could cry!

I hope they can repair it like it never happened :)

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I feel your pain. 2 years ago I ordered new Rims for my SLK 3 Days later I scratched the RR because a Driver cut me off. A good Wheel Shop can fix that with out any problems. I guess that is the upside here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did this yesterday whilst parking the car, it really hurts. I'd be interested to see what it looks like after it's been repaired, as I'm hoping to get mine's repaired too at some point.

Was literally going to the garage to get a quote on some alloy protectors when I kerbed them, very frustrating!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.