Mini Cooper Forum banner

921 - 938 of 938 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
This was actually one of the things I found disappointing - if the rears are NOT on, but the fronts ARE, and you hit reverse, you would of thought it would at least wipe the rears once, but nothing...…..

·
Super Moderator
6,786 Posts
Try back up one level, highlighting what you want to be saved and then saving with a long press

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
IMO this is a superb feature-have Radio 1 and 2 on 1 and 2, 5 live on another preset-5 believe it or not, with tyre pressure monitor on 3, bluetooth on 4 for music streaming and the usb port on 6 again for music streaming-fast access to what you really use the most! Great feature.

Reactions: bjblyth

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

not sure if it was already mentioned here, but I have found a way how to make my F55 MCS (mid-2019, GPF model, automatic sport transmission) pop and bang with the stock exhaust. The routine goes like this:

1) make your engine hot, simply drive for a while and wait for an OK message displayed on the heat meter in car computer
2) switch the car to sport mode
3) switch to manual mode (trigger by pressing a paddle)
4) Downshift (working best on 2nd > 3rd gear or during launch 1>2) go up with the revs (3-4k is enough) quickly let the gas pedal, upshift manually with your foot off gas and quickly press the gas pedal
5) repeat until you are fed up with the popping and banging - probably never!

It could take few tries before the exhaust gets hot enough, but once you do it, you can keep popping! The car is about 10,000 km. have been doing this for the last 2,000 km. The car can actually sound amazing!

Just a little trick as the usual getting up the revs and letting off the pedal does not do the trick as it did with R56 JCW I drove, enjoy!

·
Banned
1 Posts
geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my Cooper S and love that I can change the one flick indicator from 3 flashes to 5. Now just need to find if I can have the rear lights on with the DRL rather than just the front.
Bimmercode is your friend for the rear DRL, I've just done mine, looks much better, I'm in Northampton, if your nearby I'd be happy to do it for you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just figured out that when you press the Park button while the gear lever on M/S position, the lever would move automatically to the right. Mine is LCI with DCT...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

921 - 938 of 938 Posts