Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would check the roof to ensure there are no dents, some people previously have found dents there caused during transit. Since the bonnet metal is relatively thin, I would also check to make sure nobody has closed the bonnet the wrong way (by pushing down on it). I also had the chrome headlight surround where it had a rough edge. This was swapped out easily, but I would still look for it. Generally look for paint defects such as scratches during transit, and if possible in a properly lit area where they should be more noticeable. I would recommend taking a friend who can walk around one side while you do the other, it will give you a second set of eyes and will ensure you get a more thorough look. as you already mentioned, make sure to check your spec. Make sure yours seats, trim, stereo, steering wheel are all correct, you have the three driving modes shifter around the gear lever (if it's part of your spec), and you wheels. Also check your wheels for marks during transit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.