Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Noise.

There is no doubt at all that my new F56 burbles, pops and crackles more often, and louder, than my old R56.

In sport, especially in manual, the noise on over run is so good I don't need the HK playing !! >:D

· Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Serious now......1. JCW Pro parts:nerd:
2. Lapis/Chilli combo:x
3. LED D/Lamps:)
4. JCW Aero kit:cool:
5. JCW Exhaust and firework display!>:D
6. JCW No Plate:D
7. Racechip Ultimate>:D

Basically I love everything,even the Auto ( but except the paint rubbing:crying:)
That number plate of yours is bloody ace mate, really is, so much so that I'm now on the hunt for a new JCW plate.....

· Premium Member
1,206 Posts
I forgot to add the fantastic Brembo brakes they are not over aggressive but have huge stopping power
Yeah, I stopped about 3 metres short on the test drive as I came up to a roundabout...

Haven't done enough miles to bed them in yet though.

Another like, the seats, man they support you well, and very comfortable on my bad back...

· Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Few crisis averted , yes I have had a 3 addiction e30 e46 e90 f31 but I hanker after a 2 next but adding a very important mmmmmm
>:D
Ah, wrong end of the stick... I meant any MPG that started with a 3 (i.e. better than 29). Whilst I did manage to get 38mpg from the 135 once, it was in Eco mode with a long stretch of motorway construction (50mph limit). Generally it was an average of 25-27. On a back lane blast I have seen it as low as 12 :eek:

· Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Oh, a couple more:

The way your friends say "A Mini?" then when they see it, get in and get taken for a drive, they start saying "I gotta get one of these!"

The way people just look at you as you go down the High Street. Awesome !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.