Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your opinions on either Black Chequered Wing Mirror Covers or JCW Pro Mirror Covers on a White Silver MCS with Black Roof, Black Wheels and Black rings around headlights and rear lights? I'm thinking JCW Pro and the Red hubs in the wheels?

Thoughts appreciated...

·
Registered
283 Posts
I agree with your choice of JCW pro. I have the chequered caps and they are quite subtle but suit a VO car.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely think it will make it look a little different and as someone said the world needs colour! Was going to have a Chili Red car but loved the White Silver when I saw it outside it really does change colour depending on weather. So the JCW Pro mirror covers will add that little bit of red I like!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Perfect choice for your Mini. I struggled with mirror caps for chilli red JCW with black bonnet stripes black roof and 17 inch race spoke silver rims. I decided that the caps that work best with that color scheme is stock black or Blackjack. I feel nothing else really works for that color scheme. In the end I went with blackjack mirror caps as it integrates with the black bonnet stripes (with white highlight) as well as the black roof and ties well with the chrome trim and the silver on the rims.

The beauty of the Mini is the personal configurations that one can have - no right way to do it - just what works for you.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Would look nice with a wide red stripe down the center of the hood, with black pin striping on either side. Or 2 red stripes down the center with black on either side and between.
Skip the scuttles if you do any of that.

Love the red on the white silver regardless.

Reactions: Zobware

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely like the red mirrors on a White Silver,

Have seen a set of Blazing Red Mirrors that I think might actually look better than the JCW Pro - any thoughts?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have you managed to fit the JCWPro mirror covers yet? If so any pictures you could share?

Many thanks

I haven't bought the trim removal tool yet. Will post when done. Was hoping to find a youtube video for the F55/F56, but they're all for the R models.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Having a black car I went for the JCW Pro carbon covers + carbon bonnet vent, the mirrors do make the car so getting them wrong is a no no :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts