Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we just picked up a new 2106 4 Door and really love it. One issue we have is the 2 kids in the back fighting over the single cup holder. Anyone have any ideas on how to get a second cupholder or some sort of console that can sit on the seat. I did find this (Plastic junk) but the idea seems sound.

(Can't post the link yet too new but it was this plastic thing that sits in the cupholder and makes 2 on ebay)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, I read that the 4 door model has only one cup on the back, while mine (2 door) has two. But I haven't seen anything online that could help.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Mini Fini makes one that glues to the center stack on a R56. I had one and loved it. It may work with the rear of the center console. It swivels so it could be moved out of the way. I would contact them with questions.

http://www.minifini.com/results.php?category=12

·
Registered
406 Posts
That's crazy. My 2 door has 3 cup holders (one in the center, one on each side of the car, respectively).

2 door has way too many cup holders, and the 4 doors has too few... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.