Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think that the thunder grey mini is a great choice for people who want to put some of the graphics on their car. The neutral base doesn't overwhelm things, and it really makes the graphics that you choose pop on the mini.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here's Mine. I found the grey with black wheels a bit boring...so I upgraded my summer rims and stuck some lights and stripes on and now I happier!
I'm running 215 40 r18's. They are a little noisy but look the part (Pilot SS Michelins)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thunder Gray for F55??

I never thought I'd lean toward a gray color for my next MINI but this sharp dark Thunder Gray has my attention!! Have had a 2008 MCS in all Pepper White & my current 2012 JCWCoupe in Spice Orange with black roof...no stripes! Will likely go for tbhe 4 door F55 S hatch in Thunder Gray with black roof & wheels when it hits the MINIUSA configurator sometime in the upcoming months.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thunder Grey - I got it today!

After what seemed to be forever, I finally got my car. Too late for any great pics, so that will have to wait, besides it rained most of the afternoon. I've already put 70 km on it, gotta break this baby in!

Much different than my R55

Adrian

·
Registered
179 Posts
Cor! That car looks like it"s been dipped in a pot of hot melted Grey stuff!

So wet it looks dripping................!

Got some pics of mine today from the dealer, only a couple of weeks to go before I get to play with it!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.