Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
On they went and the temperature goes up to 19c...!!! Look ok at 17", 18" cleaned, waxed and stored. Tyres are directional as well so only for driver and pax sides no swapping sides, just front to back.
Nice pair of winter boots for a beautiful JCW F57.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I go into Germany and if the temperature is low and you had an accident or they stopped you you might find yourself in a spot of bother. Also I look on them as simply lengthening the wear of the summer tyres as an additional bonus. With my old X5 I kept the winters on all year (final year of ownership) so that the summer tyres had enough thread for px for the X6 and MOT. 4 x 20" tyres are not cheap!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've just ordered some of these on recommendation from one of my mates who lives in the North East. Only downside is you need to pull over to take them on/off and you'll reck them if you go too far on tarmac at speed. But they'll get me out of the s**t if I do something daft or get caught out on the 1 day a year it snows around here.

http://www.autosockdirect.co.uk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.