Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tinted the windows on their new F56? If so, what % of tint did you use and if possible post some pics!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I spec'd tinted windows....but it hasn't arrived yet!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I tint all my cars. Will be going 5% all around and possibly 35% or 50% on the windshield. Stupid, yes. Illegal, yes. But makes the car look so much better.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply to both! I also always tint my cars, I always go for 50% all around just to be on the safe side with cops. This time around I´m thinking 35% all around, but I´m having doubts if it´s gonna bee too dark.
I will be getting my MCS next week thunder gray with top, mirrors and interiors in black.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I just posted some Picture of evlkarl I have Limo Tint on the back and rear Windows and 5% on the Doors. I wanted Limo Tint all around but there is always 1 Officer that want to ruin your Day with Tint Ticket.:(:(

·
Registered
38 Posts
went to finalize my paperwork today and spec'ed 20% sides and back. expecting delivery towards end of month :laugh:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Is this an option that is not listed on the configuration that's online? I would really like to have this done at the factory rather than outsource the work after the car has been built.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have 18% on hatch and rear windows, passenger and driver have 30%. I was thinking about going darker on front windows but glad I didn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts