Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never liked the factory amber turn signal on a red car so I ordered these. I did not want the S or JCW Logo since mine is just a plain Jane Mini. My Buddy is checking if the amber bulbs are included in the price he was not sure so I will update you tonight when I get his Email with all the details including total price. Below is the link if you are interested in a set. Also the Stealer only carry,s the one with the Logo double the price.:)

http://minimayhem.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=258&product_id=1596

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Here are the part numbers if anyone is interested - they are stock parts for Cooper F55/F56 WITH the white turn signal light option:
63137298347 (L)
63137298348 (R)

I did a similar swap (Cooper S to JCW) and they came with the bulbs.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay Ladies and Gents I got the details ......

Here's what we're looking at with regards to those side markers for your F56:
Clear Corner Lamps $84.99
Bulbs (yellow) (special order) $7.49

The side markers do not come with the amber/orange/yellow bulbs you have the option to reuse you clear once or order the colored bulbs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wonder if it might be better buying the Mini ones? I bought the Mini White indicators form my local Dealership, they come with the bulbs included, from my memory it was around £60 and were really easy to fit. Doing a quick currency calculation its around 85 Dollars so would actually work out cheaper (if you take into account the bulbs)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Check ECS tuning. They have them for $41.70 ea or $31 USD. Not sure what the difference is, one is a MINI part the other a BMW. Both look to have the bulbs included since they're OEM parts.

ECS Tuning

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
My Dealer can not get the one without the S Logo on it and they wanted $ 161.00 for them. Hate to be a Poser with only 3 cylinders under the Hood.:D
Really?! They can't order parts from MINI? Smh... Some dealers...

If you want to go through your dealer, just use the part numbers I posted above, otherwise, I would recommend going through ECS Tuning if you're in the states. A great vendor that carries all sorts of MINI parts and aftermarket parts and have pretty decent pricing.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
The black bits unclip from the clear section so you 'could' get the 'S' or 'JCW' version and clip your plain black bit in place, if you wanted to that is. Also as said above they are really easy to change, just as if you had to change a bulb in them you just remove two plastic covers under the bonnet that are each held in place with three plastic screws. Then just unclip the wire and press down on the clip at the top to release each light.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.