Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allo the people, glad i found a forum like this. I just got my new mini hatchback 3 doors volcanic yellow on the 17 of decembre 2014. My clubman 2010 left me down at 350,000 km it was a good car:) I do courier
with my mini cuz i am retired and i drove for fun and little money . Ill keep in touch to inform you the ups and down of putting 2000 KM a week on a min
Cya all

Toprunmini:nerd:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats. I hope your new Mini hatchback serves you as well as your previous Clubman.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome toprunmini. That's a lot of miles/kms - it would be good to know how you fare. What model is it, Cooper, One, 'S' ?

·
Super Moderator
7,898 Posts
Fantastic mileage. Look forward to your posts.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Allo the people, glad i found a forum like this. I just got my new mini hatchback 3 doors volcanic yellow on the 17 of decembre 2014. My clubman 2010 left me down at 350,000 km it was a good car:) I do courier
with my mini cuz i am retired and i drove for fun and little money . Ill keep in touch to inform you the ups and down of putting 2000 KM a week on a min
Cya all

Toprunmini:nerd:
Felicitations!!! Will be interesting to hear about your impressions putting that much mileage on per week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts