Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have ordered a new F55 Cooper for my wife.

Normally we put winters on as we live in the NE of Scotland.

However, Im sick to death of now having to also fund TPMS sensors on my winter wheels.

Therefore, how bad are the TPMS nags? If its just a light on the dash, she can live with it! If its lots of beeps and bongs each time the car starts....she can live with it.....no just kidding, I will have to find some cheap TPMS modules:|

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
There is a thread on here somewhere-i am sure someone tried it and it is just alight on the dash after a warning that needs clearing on start up but i wouldnt swear to it. I like you was very annoyed about this but ended up biting the bullet and buying mini original ones! Local tyre place initially sounded fvery confident they could get some they programmed to match the car at around £50 but then started mmming and ahing about it being a new model; hope fully by now though someone will have some cheaper ones! check ebay! To be fair i thought at least i have some comeback with mini! and they fitted them at a very reasonable price! I share your pain though!!! Grrrrrrrr

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
ps mytyres.co.uk were advertising all in packages inc tpms at very good prices . i had my alloys from them; excellent service but rybrook is also on here advertising some good prices apparently! Good lukc whatever you do and let us know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts