Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know everything that happens when you turn the traction control off? I'm sure the throttle felt more responsive when I turned it off the other day. May have just been a placebo effect!

·
Registered
890 Posts
The TR is normally off on the F56 unless you press the the DCS button, which switches the DCS off and switches on the TR. A second button press may put both off but I haven't tried that yet.
In the winter I usually put the DCS off and have the TR active, but haven't noticed any performance difference, but I don't drive very forcefully anyway!

·
Registered
199 Posts
The TR is normally off on the F56 unless you press the the DCS button, which switches the DCS off and switches on the TR. A second button press may put both off but I haven't tried that yet.
In the winter I usually put the DCS off and have the TR active, but haven't noticed any performance difference, but I don't drive very forcefully anyway!
That's almost right.

Default upon start-up = DSC + DTC
One push of the toggle = DSC Minimized, DTC still active
Long push of the toggle = DSC Off, DTC Minimized

There don't appear to be any power or pedal calibration changes to these settings however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.