Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was informed by my dealer today that my mini is yet again delayed (what a surprise, right?) due to a trailing arm stop delivery. Does anyone know what this is? I wonder if it will be faster at this point for me to order another mini for production and probably have it delivered before the winter ....

Any comment is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sorry, don't know what this is and looks like no else does from the lack of responses.

Have you asked your dealer? I'm finding that my dealer is not very responsive to my emails now that my car is scheduled to arrive next week.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have noticed MicrowaveDave said in the "recall" thread that his MCS is booked in for a recall on his trailing arms (which are the rear suspension struts/arms that the wheels are attached to), so maybe the delivery of these cars is on hold until the problem is sorted.

I don't know if his car is in the UK or US, or anywhere else, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks minigirl and johnan. I will head over to the recall section to take a look...

Apparently my dealer said she doesn't know that much about it either... and have been waiting for MINI Canada to give them some more info on it.

It is really becoming a hassle because the E82 I currently drive has the performance tires on, and here in Canada it's starting to get cold. With RWD and performance tires, it really isn't going to last very long.

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
I have to say from reading all the issues, that uk dealers seem to do much better than our transatlantic cousins. Mini need to sort them out.perhaps there isn't enough competition. I received weekly updates with my order and was delighted with the dealer. Anyone out there over the pond happy?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.