Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get your production number yet? I have mine but my MA told me production for the manual wouldn't be until June....hope that's later than what actually happens. Maybe manual JCW's bound for Scotland will roll off earlier?

I can access the MINI Owner's Lounge but no production date has been assigned yet? If you got a date already...well, my order was in sooner! not fair...LOL!

You're in my boat now...we are both looking forward to the JCW Dinamica Leather seats too! :)

Cheers,

John

:D No cue jumping this side of the pond lol, no number as yet but have been told no delays at present and all cars 8 weeks but i have heard it all before, as soon as updated i will post up yes seats are nice for sure.
Not sure on it being faster but as no boat waiting to sail im hoping im quicker

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That's sounds fantastic, I love the auto in our main car F31 330d but could not justified the extra cost when I love the slick 6 speed manual, you will love the adaptive head lights I have them on the Beemer , mini will be mostly in town and fun blasts at weekend for me in daylight so I left them off but still thinking about it.
What's the led aux lights and what does that cost missed that one, enjoy

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Derek,

Can you tell me how this happened? Did you get a VIN or production date?

You ordered after I did, and I have heard nothing, so good for you!

Cheers,

John
Hi John not sure just email from dealership to confirm week 29 slot was allocated initially I thought this was for it to be built but no that was current expected date at dealers I presume as built in uk faster as with my BMW it was sitting on a dock waiting for a full boat a few days then waiting for transport after got to uk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.