Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Definitely have to agree Mini- Mischief, Midnight Black is the best colour!

Both of the cars spec sounds just right! The LED's area a must and as for the diamond seats, I think they will grow on you, they are subtle but still rather funky!

Your Cooper spec sounds exactly like mine as well!! Black with black wheels! Have tried to attach a picture of one if this helps :)

So jealous of your time super fast delivery times! I know exactly how you feel about the dealership though. Don't be afraid of just emailing for updates! I have been waiting nearly 6 months now and don't care anymore if they think I'm being annoying by constantly emailing them!

Looking forward to seeing both of your new Minis!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
MB - I'm wondering how my MCS has been built in less than a month from ordering?! Thank you for the picture - the Cooper will be his car and given that I have taken over all the other options (ie insisting he even has alloys wheels!), I haven't objected :) The Cooper won't have LEDs - I think it will be ok as it's going to be a car that drives back and forth on the same commute each day. I'm not sure if emailing my dealership will help... I was told last week that I couldn't obtain the VIN until the car was registered?! With my work hours I just haven't had the energy to bother pursuing them - all I've said in response is that it would be nice to collect both the Minis together if possible. I haven't seen many MB Minis on the forum...

JeremyBingham - I really want to go on the factory tour as I have never been. I wish my boyfriend loved Mini/cars in general - he drives a bit like a snail (IMO) - at least he's safe as possible when driving though - especially funny that he taught me to drive years ago! He lets me just carry on with myself when it comes to cars :D
The Mini is more fun than the Evoke I would imagine? We explored other manufacturers for his car when I originally thought of keeping the M135 - I just felt they weren't good value for money. The Cooper seems to get better reviews than the S in places, so it'll be interesting to see how they compare.

I'll make sure we get a little photo-shoot of them together. Bit concerned that I'll end up trying to HD wax both of them in the midst of winter on my own - have been swotting up on Donna's guide too - I wish there was a single protective product out there.. Black is such hard work! :)

Stroke of luck having your MCS that quickly I guess!
You can get your VIN from the moment it enters the production stage. So what your sales rep has told you is a lie unfortunately. If you do find the time to email, all you need is the VIN number so you can check online at http://www.bmwarchive.org/vin/bmw-vin-decoder.html and confirm all the options you have selected are there! I so surprised that they haven't mentioned this to you beforehand!

Anyways, you're right, not many MB ones on this forum so welcome to the club! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.