Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased the smoke colored UJ tail lights for my 2020 Cooper S Convertible. My car came with the red UJ tail lights already. The black ones I purchased were from Amazon, Micropower 4x4, supposed to have sequential turn signals. We have gone through coding with Bimmercode, lights all set to LED, voltage monitoring is off. The problem we are having is the verticals brake light is blinking not the yellow horizontal piece. Anyone know the coding for these?

·
Registered
17 Posts
My car came with the red UJ tail lights already. problem we are having is the verticals brake light is blinking not the yellow horizontal piece.
seems like you are in the US of A: issue is you have moved form an OEM north american configuration (brake and turn signal are one single zone, all red) to a non OEM world config (separate zones for brake and turn; amber turn)

Bear than in mind when coding. User DunkM from NAM started coding instructions in a LONG thread here

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased the smoke colored UJ tail lights for my 2020 Cooper S Convertible. My car came with the red UJ tail lights already. The black ones I purchased were from Amazon, Micropower 4x4, supposed to have sequential turn signals. We have gone through coding with Bimmercode, lights all set to LED, voltage monitoring is off. The problem we are having is the verticals brake light is blinking not the yellow horizontal piece. Anyone know the coding for these?
Did you figure this out? I'm running into the same problem swapping the stock red turn signal with the UK amber turn signal.

·
Registered
323 Posts
seems like you are in the US of A: issue is you have moved form an OEM north american configuration (brake and turn signal are one single zone, all red) to a non OEM world config (separate zones for brake and turn; amber turn)

Bear than in mind when coding. User DunkM from NAM started coding instructions in a LONG thread here

I wish my Countryman had the amber hazard lights in the rear..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts