Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I missed the Big Mini Show in Staffs last year and have now found out it is cancelled for 2016! A huge shame, but appears it will be back in 2017 so that's a good thing :)

What other Mini events are there in the UK this year? I would like to get around to as many as possible in as many different parts of the UK as possible.

I will be attending the Mini Show at Stanford Hall (Sunday 11th September) for the first time, along with some friends who have a classic Cooper S.

Anyway would be good to know what's on in 2016 and who's going :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mini shows for me where all about the "will we won't we make it" adventure. Used to do loads like IMM, Run to the Sun, London to Brighton, Mini in the Park. I think the magic goes when you know the car will make the trip :-(

·
Registered
11 Posts
2016 Event

Don't forget the Brooklands Museum MINI day which is on Sunday the 3rd of April this year.

I can not post a link but full details are available on the Brooklands Website.

I have to declare an interest here as I am a Volunteer at the Museum but I have been at this event for the past few years and it is a great day out.

This year I will actually be able to take along my New Mini Clubman Cooper S which should be delivered in early March.

If anyone needs more info let me know and I can put them in touch with the right people.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.