Media xl pack
Parking pack with Park assist
heated seats
heated screen
Headup display
Rear privacy glass
LED headlights with DRL's
Glowing red interior

ordered 1st October, deliverd 20th October, pickup today (22nd Oct)

Alex at Stratstone in Harrogate top bloke!

pix uploaded when it stops raining and isnt so windy!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi B19 OSS

Amazing spec!!! Look forward to seeing the pictures!
Very jealous of how quickly yours has arrived. I've been waiting since May

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi B19 OSS

Amazing spec!!! Look forward to seeing the pictures!
Very jealous of how quickly yours has arrived. I've been waiting since May
call me Steve its easier!!! :)

I was surprised too, I've ordered a few other makes in my time and none has come anywhere near as quick as this. Mrs is v v happy as she thought she was just going to sign paperwork until they unveiled her car >:D

Add HK stereo to that list too - forgot that bit, plus the normal TLC and Lifeshine package too :nerd:

Why is your car taking so long? what have they said regarding why you are waiting as I was told max 4 weeks when I ordered.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Steve!

Very nice! Hope you're pleased with it so far :)

Don't know why it's taken this long, no one knows why :( But they have allowed to me to add a few options to my car for free :D I'm hoping it'll be worth the wait though :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
B19 congratulations

I was even quicker..
Only because Mini UK had one in stock

Volcanic Cooper S
Chilli pack
17" black cosmos
Vision Boost
Led headlights with drl
Darkened rear glass
Chrome interior and Exterior.
Got this car for same price as a standard car, because it was on stock. Zero miles.

Brilliant car so far...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stunning looking wee Mini.
Our SD is hopefully arriving next week,same colour outside and inside but with full leather.
What do you think of the HK sound system?we have specced this as well.

Love the Aston!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
hi - HK stereo is really good - although I must admit the bluetooth streaming wasn't great but you can just connect to USB and that sorts that problem.

DRL's look fun though and the HUD is more than a gimmick its really useful. Mr's B19OSS ( its her car ) really loves it so far ( and she HATED her R53 as it was too harsh with runflats and cooper S suspension ).

Vantage is the weekend car, well was during summer now its hidden under its winter coat

·
Registered
14 Posts
Aye the Mini is for my wife as well,she currently has a 3 series coupe we went to look at the new 4 series but on the way in she saw the new minis on the forecourt and said she really liked the look of them.
Had the SD out for a whole day test drive and was really impressed,you still get the performance but with super cheap running costs.
Will put up some pictures when we get ours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.